- v support oneself
Many people in the world have to subsist on $1 a day
- And you hear it in Chiang Saen, a town on the Mekong River in northern Thailand, where locals used to subsist on whatever they could make from farming and smuggling--until Chinese .
- The Isle of Wight impressively recycles 50% of its household waste, so the gasification plant will subsist on the other half, the so-called residual waste.
- Twitter LinkedIn Facebook These are questions that keep drug companies, as well as the television stations and magazines that subsist on their ad dollars, up at night (Ambien .
News & Articles
- Dorland Health’s Fifth Care Coordination Summit Soon to Be Released on Video
The video of the Fifth Care Coordination Summit that took place May 7-8 in Washington, D.C., is soon to be available for healthcare professionals to share with their teams. The Care Coordination Summit: Paving the Way Toward a Sustainable Healthcare System firmly embraces the need to create a sustainable healthcare system that will subsist long into the future. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the ...
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Anthony Weiner Goes on ‘Food-Stamp Diet’
Anthony Weiner brought his redemption tour to the sunny and crowded Union Square Greenmarket early Wednesday afternoon and made an announcement: For the next week, he will subsist on the “food-stamp diet,” or an average of about a dollar and 50 cents per meal.
June 12, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Buzz Aldrin in AFP
With what appears to be vast reserves of frozen water, Mars "is nearer terrestrial conditions, much better than the Moon and any other place," Aldrin, 78, said in a visit to Paris on Tuesday. "It is easier to subsist, to provide the support...
- Francois Fillon in International Herald Tribune
Generosity is not opening wide the borders without thought for how people will integrate, how they will live, how they will subsist,Fillon said.
- Charles Carroll in Christian Broadcasting Network
Charles Carroll, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, explained that Christianity gave men a sublime and pure morality and that "without morals, a republic cannot subsist any length of time."