- v bring into existence
The new manager generated a lot of problems
The computer bug generated chaos in the office
The computer generated this image
The earthquake generated a tsunami
- v give or supply
- v produce (energy)
We can't generate enough power for the entire city
The hydroelectric plant needs to generate more electricity
- v make children
- HelioVolt didn't invent copper indium gallium selenide, a thin film used to generate electricity from sunlight, but it did develop a faster, more cost-effective way to manufacture .
- In the final paper, Kevin Eggan, also at HSCI, showed that even fertilized mouse zygotes at the one-cell stage can be reprogrammed to generate stem cells.
- If the researcher can generate human IVD sperm that look like normally developed sperm and can get the artificially created germ cells to fertilize an egg, then he can allow the .
News & Articles
- How Investing In Data Companies Can Generate Returns
How Investing In Data Companies Can Generate Returns
June 26, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Rising US wealth doesn't generate spending surge
Rising US wealth doesn't generate spending surge Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 11:31 am, Sunday, June 23, 2013 WASHINGTON (AP) — The stock market rallied to record heights last month, home prices have rebounded and the wealth of American households has returned to where ...
June 26, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise
- China Coal Imports Seen Boosting Ship Demand as Stockpiles Fall
Chinese imports of coal to generate electricity for summer is increasing demand for shipping as its stockpiles drop, according to Commodore Research & Consultancy.
June 26, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Barack Obama in Jamaica Observer
We can't generate sustained growth without getting our deficits under control,Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address that seemed to preview his intentions.
- John Paul Stevens in International Herald Tribune
Instead of ending the controversy, I am now convinced that this case will generate debate not only about the constitutionality of the three-drug protocol ...... but also about the justification for the death penalty itself,Stevens said.