- v be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics
- v provide funds complementary to
- v bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v be equal to in quality or ability
- v make correspond or harmonize
- v satisfy or fulfill
- v give or join in marriage
- v set into opposition or rivalry
- v be equal or harmonize
- v make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- s being two identical
- s intentionally matched
- Personality matching assessments are only one part of a broader effort shelters nationwide are making to try to ensure more, and more successful, pet adoptions.
- Its secret is a matching set of repelling magnets, built into the bed and the floor below, that's powerful enough to support almost 2,000 lbs.
- The glamorous, creamy yellow dress and matching overcoat were made of satin-backed wool guipure, a kind of lace used most often in French haute couture.
- Dick LeBeau in International Herald Tribune
I think it's a wash because anything Kenny knows about me, I know about him,LeBeau said. "I would think it would come down to how our players play. ...... I am not matching wits with anyone."
- Kobe Bryant in International Herald Tribune
We've had our battles. We've had some great matchups,Lakers star Kobe Bryant said. "It feels great to be back at that level, matching up with San Antonio."
- Bill Clinton in National Post
It has been unbelievable,Mr. Clinton said. "I'll bet you on a per capita basis, they're No. 1 in the world now in helping Haiti. Probably because of the prime minister's matching grant program but, for whatever reason, the Canadians have...