- v be of different opinions
She disagrees with her husband on many questions
- v be different from one another
- She welcomes hearing from people who disagree with her, but she is single-minded about following the path she believes is best for her company and its shareholders.
- Analysis: The new French president seeks a friendly relationship with his American counterpart, to prevent their substantial disagreements on Iraq, Iran and much else from souring .
- They may ultimately disagree, but they disagree from a position of respect and understanding.
News & Articles
- Pick 'Em: MLSsoccer.com editors predict #USAvPAM
Disagree? Make your voice heard in the poll to the right and in the comment section below!
June 12, 2013 - Major League Soccer
- Dairy farmers disagree on allowing sales of raw milk
When it comes to raw milk, even dairy farmers who drink their own product disagree over whether they and their peers should be allowed to sell it.
June 11, 2013 - The Oshkosh Northwestern
- Dairy farmers disagree on sales of raw milk
When it comes to the sale of raw milk, even dairy farmers who drink their own raw product disagree over whether they and their peers should be allowed to sell it. Raw milk advocates argue it tastes better and has more nutrients. But some in the dairy industry fear the sale of raw milk could damage the industry's reputation if there is an outbreak of an illness. Farmers interviewed by the Journal ...
June 10, 2013 - WISC-TV Madison
- Mitt Romney in 940 News
I disagree with Senator McCain on a number of issues, as you know. But I agree with him on doing whatever it takes to be successful in Iraq, on finding and executing Osama bin Laden, and on eliminating al-Qaida and terror,Romney said.
- Jimmy Carter in Atlanta Progressive News
The President is not only the head of government, he is the head of state,Carter said. "No matter who he is or how much we disagree with his policies, the President should be treated with respect."
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
Let's honor the conscience of those who disagree with abortion, and draft a sensible conscience clause, and make sure that all of our health care policies are grounded in clear ethics and sound science, as well as respect for the equality of... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA LifeNews.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.lifenews.com/nat5057.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNElmK9nU6pM0OU2OGwiIUuUJvjtDQ May 17, 2009
27999 37021 disagreeable Repeating a line from his campaign, Obama said, We have to disagree without being disagreeable and then focus on those things that we hold in common as Americans."