- v be different
These two tests differ in only one respect
- v be of different opinions
I beg to differ!
- I wonder if the depth and quality of those two rages differ .
- Flat World's offerings won't differ much from a typical textbook in content.
- They don't differ in their age of sexual initiation; both groups initiated around 21 years old.
News & Articles
- Ethics officer proposed for Tallahassee, but opinions differ on creating a position
By TaMaryn Waters | Democrat staff writer @tamarynwaters on Twitter -- Seven members of the city's Ethics Advisory Panel agree an ethics officer, a new position for the city of Tallahassee, is needed. There are differences of opinion about whether the position should be appointed.
June 13, 2013 - Tallahassee Democrat
- State taxes = pricey 6-packs
Because local levies differ drastically depending on regional politics, where you live has a lot to do with what you pay.
June 12, 2013 - MSN
- Graduates to charter official – Pi Kappa Alpha receives charter 3 years, 63 members since re-formation
The requirements differ for each organization, but the act of attaining a charter is a process every fraternity and sorority goes through to be recognized by their nationals on a university campus. March 22, the University ...
June 12, 2013 - The Argonaut
- Mahmoud Othman in Forbes
The timing may seem a little tricky after what Bush said,Othman, a Kurd, said in a telephone interview. "But our interests differ from those of the United States. The enmity between the United States and Syria and Iran doesn't benefit the...
- Angelina Jolie in Washington Post
They say education is not lifesaving,Jolie said at a news conference with representatives of the Education Partnership's member organizations. "All of us would beg to differ."
- Stephen Hadley in guardian.co.uk
I beg to differ,Hadley said, arguing that the military buildup actually "enabled" the other factors.