- n a pair who associate with one another
the engaged couple
- n a pair of people who live together
a married couple from Chicago
- n a small indefinite number
he's coming for a couple of days
- n two items of the same kind
- n (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
- v bring two objects, ideas, or people together
This fact is coupled to the other one
- v link together
can we couple these proposals?
- v form a pair or pairs
- v engage in sexual intercourse
- For many couples joined in matrimony, having the state no longer call them married may make them feel as if something important had been taken away even if it's hard to define .
- The Massachusetts lawsuit was brought by seven gay couples and three widowers, all of whom were married in Massachusetts after it became the first state in the country to legalize .
- Does couples therapy really work? The divorce rate says no, but a new breed of therapists offers hope.
News & Articles
- Couple accused of starving horses in court
A couple accused of starving horses at their Pleasant Prairie farm could face dozens of new charges. David White and Paula Moctezuma-White were in court Wednesday on charges they mistreated animals on their farm, leading to the animals' deaths. The couple pleaded not guilty. They had each initially been charged with one count of animal mistreatment causing death. Four more were added Wednesday ...
June 13, 2013 - WISC-TV Madison
- Couple Pleads Guilty to Scamming Millions from Elderly
A couple accused of scamming nearly $2 million from 238 senior citizens in San Diego has pleaded guilty. Photo Credit: NBC 7 San Diego
June 13, 2013 - NBC San Diego
- Couple Charged With Bank Fraud In Short Sale
A Henderson couple was charged in federal court Wednesday for committing bank fraud against Wells Fargo Bank, according to the U.S. attorney's office. Cynthia Hosbrook, 41, a current licensed real estate agent, and Robert Hosbrook, 51, a former licensed
June 12, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Dwyane Wade in The Associated Press
Last week I shot 70-76, and I didn't play Saturday. I didn't play Sunday. I traveled on Monday. I hit two bags of balls on Tuesday and a couple of putts, maybe an hour and a half of practice. I played the Pro-Am yesterday, and I'm not kidding, we... Paul Goydos http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Goydos&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHJZ19w-IlK5t9kCzfzUNoXM5RZjQ Golfweek.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.golfweek.com/news/2010/jul/08/mr-sunshines-outlook-pays-during-59/%3FBLOG-TourBlog&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFZu_bKAJApPtxUYBPVGlfWOzlDtA Jul 8, 2010
22946 30821 couple As much as I love Miami, I would have done myself no justice if I stayed here and no one came with me," Wade said. "My career's going to end in a couple years if that happens. I couldn't do that."
- Waqar Younis in Herald Sun
Umar Akmal is extraordinary then we also have Mohammad Aamer,he added. "We have got a couple of other youngsters in Umar Amin and Wahab Riaz there so we are thinking of putting them in the Test matches and seeing how they come out. It is...