- v engage in sexual intercourse
- Even the Latin terms futuerre ("to copulate") and pungo ("to prick") bear a striking resemblance to the four-letter word.
- Male soil nematodes that copulate a lot -- and thus produce a lot of sperm -- live only two-thirds as long as fellow worms that copulate but don't make sperm, according to a report .
- Meanwhile, Barbara Cole and other volunteers, male and female, were busy using the Cole method to teach men and women patients how to copulate successfully.
News & Articles
- Why Male Dark Fishing Spiders Spontaneously Die After Sex
It's a unusually cruel fate even in the twisted world of spider sex: When male dark fishing spiders copulate, they die -- death is the?unavoidable consequence of the mechanism by which males transfer sperm to females.
June 19, 2013 - Wired News
- Jerry Saltz on the Armory’s (Very, Very Dirty) Paul McCarthy Show
Paul McCarthy's building-filling video and sculptural installation at the Park Avenue Armory opened last night. In it, videos depict actors, costumed and not, playing the roles of Walt Disney characters like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. One Dwarf is called "Too Happy"; another, seeming to copulate with a roast ... More »
June 19, 2013 - Vulture
- Brian Cappelletto in Chicago Sun-Times
...ranged from your better-known swear words to other pejorative and derogatory terms, some quite obscure, such as "tup" --which Cappelletto says means "to copulate with a sheep."