- n the transmission of information
- v transmit (knowledge or skills)
- v bestow a quality on
- v transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- His theory proposes the existence of a single particle responsible for imparting mass to all things a speck so precious it has come to be known as the "God particle.
- Sarwary, now the principal of Karokh District Girls High School in Afghanistan's Herat province, recalls gathering students furtively in her home and imparting lessons in whispers .
- But far from simply imparting fun facts about how my toddler spends his exercise time, the summaries detail the invaluable physical, social and cognitive development occurring each .
News & Articles
- 10 Important Lessons You Can Learn From Lifetime Movies
Lifetime movies aren't just an under appreciated art form, they're an important educational tool. For more than 20 years these films have been imparting wisdom on their viewers, but with so many titles, it can be hard to collect all the tips they've offered SEE ALSO: 15 Best Cat Memes Ever [MEOW] If you have the time, Lifetime movies are best enjoyed in marathons over holiday weekends. But if ...
June 14, 2013 - Mashable
- Joe Biden in CNN (blog)
I loved the part where he told the Iraqis, "I'm not lecturing, I'm not imparting any great wisdom that you don't already know, but the idea of subordinating your individual interest is fundamental to the success of any nation."
- Pranab Mukherjee in Indian Express
Mukherjee said India is faced with the challenge of reverting to the 9 per cent growth trajectory and even cross the 10 per cent mark but this "calls for imparting fresh momentum to the impressive recovery gained in the past few months".
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in Inquirer.net
Graduation rites should be lean on cost but long on the imparting of valuable messages. These events can be memorable, exciting and animated without the baggage of extra cost and excessive spending,Arroyo said in a statement.