- n apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- It would, he commented with juggernaut impassivity, "destroy armies as a man might snuff out a candle.
- Dwight Eisenhower's first Canadian visit in five years drew few such baldly emotional responses from Ottawans, who take a certain capital dwellers' pride in public impassivity .
- Since he looks like a dark-haired Kirk Douglas and meets every cinema crisis with the wooden impassivity of Alan Ladd, Hirsch easily passes most of Hollywood's requirements for a .
News & Articles
- Twitchy Traders Overstate Market Alarm Over DC Noise
Even when “the markets” purportedly freak out over exasperating political headlines and the impassivity of Congressional adversaries, only a tiny, unappointed cohort of traders presumes to express alarm on behalf of investors. Small, fleeting trades in off-hours or obscure corners … Continue reading ?
Oct. 1, 2013 - Michael Santoli via Yahoo! Finance