- n apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- n an indifference to pleasure or pain
- Eastern European official stolidity was impossibly combined with Western velocity.
- The actor's trademark stolidity, which lends itself equally well to deadpan comedy and high-voltage macho roles, is a suitable vessel for Father Hyun's stoic battle against the .
- He gets valiant work from Song, a top Korean star whose trademark stolidity is a suitable vessel for Father Hyun's stoic battle against the impulses that have invaded his system.
- Albert Schultz in Toronto Star
We're really trying to ...... play into the unique benefits of the Distillery District and to sort of create a wonderful tension between the youth and vitality of the art and the stolidity and history of the space,Schultz said. "It's all...