impeccability : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being without an error or fault
- n the quality of being exempt from sin or incapable of sinning
- To keep that intricate bit of landscape at its pinnacle of horticultural impeccability right up to the great moment, it only remained lor the head keeper to waft his sickle at .
- His father's weakness of will is the obverse to the "impeccability" of his adopted father, Don Juan.
- Bird recalls Robertson's impeccability; Erving reprises Elgin Baylor's flamboyance.
- Andre Leon Talley in CBS News
Coco Chanel was the ultimate sophisticate and Karl is saying that grooming, glossing and impeccability are back,said Andre Leon Talley, Vogue's editor at large. "It both was elegant and youthful."