- n an awkward stupid person
- n an aggressive and violent young criminal
- In the movie, two good guys fight against and save their girlfriends from one goon.
- A View Through a Window showed a goon with a gun and blood-spattered clothes looming over a corpse, watched by respectful policemen.
- That left Zoltan Pfeiffer, a lawyer evicted from the Smallholders, as the only anti-Communist politician of consequence in Hungary, and the Red goon squads went enthusiastically to .
- Dick Pound in International Herald Tribune
It's not fair that some goon who can hit a ball that's still rising as it leaves the county gets paid 12 times as much as I do and I'ma shortstop that's at least as skillful as this other guy,Pound said. "There's a fraud on the public, a...
- Glenn in Reuters South Africa
I'm usually the big goon going, 'Hey you can't go down there.' And then I get knocked down the stairs or set on fire,said Glenn, 52, of his key movie roles during a 30-year career.
- Jim Abrahams in New York Times
He continued: "People tell me, 'You guys were the first ones to do that kind of comedy,' and I say, 'Thank you.' But the truth of the matter is, we were following in the footsteps of the Marx Brothers and Laurel and Hardy and 'The Goon Show.' It's...