goop : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any thick, viscous matter
- n street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- Gwyneth Paltrow runs an online lifestyle website called Goop.
- Fatty paints the inside of Busters hat with molasses; then Buster gets his foot stuck in some goop on the floor.
- Just pop in some ants, close the lid, and watch the insects start tunneling through the blue-tinted goop.
News & Articles
- Fugron Man
I’m assuming this week’s GOOP will be all about cool ways to spend less than $450,000 on your First Communion. But, psst, I’m not sure Christ is down with his newcomers bringing both nip and navel with them to the altar (WHY can I see them here?).
June 18, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- Frisky or Frightful? Gwyneth Paltrow Leaves Her Bra Home (Again!) at Awards Gala
After recently admitting on GOOP she regretted her decision to go without a bra to the Oscars in 2002, Gwyneth Paltrow repeated the look Saturday night by letting her girls loose at the Siskel Film Gala in Chicago.
June 17, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via omg!
- Gwyneth and Chris Show PDA During a Low-Key Stroll
Gwyneth Paltrow got in one-on-one time with her husband, Chris Martin , during a stroll in London yesterday. The rare moment of downtime for Gwyneth came after a busy few months of promoting her new Goop app, as well as wrapping up her world press tour for Iron Man 3 . Along with working on her own business ventures, she took time out for a good cause earlier this week. Gwyneth signed the inside ...
June 14, 2013 - PopSugar
- Bonnie Bassler in Science Daily (press release)
Forming a biofilm is one of the crucial steps in cholera's progression,said Bassler, the Squibb Professor in Molecular Biology and head of the research group. "They cover themselves in a sort of goop that's a shield against antibiotics,...
- Lisa Jackson in The Guardian
We're sampling the goop. There's lots of speculation of what could be in this goop, we'll look for dispersant chemicals as well as what else might be in there,Jackson said. "BP has thrust upon us one of the greatest environmental...
- Jim Zorn in Washington Post
Andre's hands were all covered with goop and dirt and he had tape on them. They were like salad tongs,said Zorn. "There was no way he was going to pick it up [cleanly]. He probably could have caressed the ball and rolled over [and over]...