- n an aggressive and violent young criminal
- Chicago was strident, corrupt, lavish, fat from war contracts in 1919 when a young hoodlum from Brooklyn slipped into Diamond Jim Colosimo's South Side underworld and muttered his.
- Luciano was a tough teenage hoodlum on the Lower East Side when his gang targeted a skinny Jewish kid whose bold defiance won their respect.
- But he is a gentle man who treats his customers with respect, whether hoodlum or homeowner.
News & Articles
- Homearama developer has unique connection to property
At 13 years old, Randy Terry would sneak onto the wetlands of a Liberty Twp. property where dozens of luxury homes are featured during this year’s Homearama show. Terry, with the help of his brothers, would walk a mile from their parents’ home to cast fishing lines on the quiet property near Princeton Glendale Road. “The Terry boys were probably considered the hoodlum boys of the neighborhood ...
July 13, 2013 - Today's Pulse
- Dewon Brazelton in USA Today
I was made out to be a hoodlum in front of the national public,Brazelton said. "I wasn't raised like that. I'm not saying he (Trot Nixon) was. I think he thinks that. I had no intention of fighting anybody. Everybody has seen it a thousand...
- Lionel Richie in The Vine (blog)
As Lionel told the New York Times, "It was,'Tell me what kind of guy is Dallas Austin.' I said, 'Listen, this is a great guy. He's done a great job for the community. A gangster, a hoodlum, a thug, he's not.'"
- William Shockley in guardian.co.uk
It gives him an opportunity to make money, and it keeps him out of trouble,Shockley said. "He's not running around trying to be a hoodlum."