- n dancing in which the steps are more important than gestures or postures
- v walk
- v dance in a professional capacity
- I'm fed up with hoofing in shows.
- Where the original had a basketball dance number, the sequel has I Don't Dance, a baseballhoofing showdown between Sharpay's fey brother Ryan (Lucas Grabeel) and athlete Chad .
- The spectacle of Tom Stoppard hoofing it through the theater district on a bum foot would be disconcerting to people who think of the playwright as something of an litist.
News & Articles
- 4K walk raises $10K for mental health assistance group
MOUNT PLEASANT — As sunlight filtered through the trees, walkers were hoofing it along a path in Sanders Park on Saturday to raise money for a Racine organization that helps those with mental illnesses.
June 9, 2013 - The Journal Times
- Dave Whelan in Mirror.co.uk
Whelan said: "We were at the bottom of the old Fourth Division when Roberto came. It was a hard league, a lot of hoofing the ball, it's still a bit like that. But he and his two mates came and changed the way we play. He was a great midfield leader,...
- Ian Moore in Telegraph.co.uk
In two weeks' time when Gary has got them playing football instead of hoofing it long, it will be hard to come here and win,said Moore.