- n web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- n a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- n flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- v pinch in the buttocks
he goosed the unsuspecting girl
- v prod into action
- v give a spurt of fuel to
goose the car
- The goose, a limp mass of crumpled feathers, was taken down.
- With its drooping needle nose, its gracefully arched fuselage and towering tail, the craft seemed like a great caged goose.
- Until this year, a small bird called Ross's goose had a unique distinction: it was the only North American goose or duck whose breeding ground was not known.
News & Articles
- Goose lives with arrow in back
Visitors to a Michigan park may catch glimpse of a goose that's living with an arrow in its back. The Michigan Department of Natural Resources says it knows about the bird at Bay City's Bigelow Park. In fact, the arrow has been protruding from the goose's back for quite some time, Saginaw TV station WNEM reported. "I was pretty amazed. He could still fly and everything else," said Randy Richards ...
June 14, 2013 - Local 6 Orlando
- Goose decoy stolen off mailbox in Edwards
EDWARDS - Someone pried a goose decoy off a mailbox over the weekend, according to a report filed with the Peoria County Sheriff's Office.
June 14, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star
- Goose Creek gets closer to hospitality tax reality
On Thursday, Goose Creek City Council will be discussing plans on how money raised from a proposed hospitality fee would be spent.
June 13, 2013 - ABC News 4 Charleston
- Kylie Minogue in Hollyscoop
Kylie said recently, "As I was recording it I knew that 'All the Lovers' had to be the first single; it sums up the euphoria of the album perfectly. It gives me goose-bumps, so I'm really excited to hear what everyone thinks of it."