- n a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- n an informal term for a youth or man
- A notoriously erratic manager (he never bothered to write a budget, and he categorized employees by their "bozo bit," set at either 0 or 1), he was ousted in 1985 in a Cupertino .
- Says Smithson: "Any bozo can make a chemical agent in a beaker, but producing tons and tons is difficult.
- Kanye was a bozo, but a civilian bozo.
News & Articles
- The Nite Show Celebrates 60 Years of WABI TV5
A local TV talk show is helping TV5 celebrate its 60th anniversary. Saturday, June 29th, The Nite Show with Danny Cashman will be a one-hour special, bringing together TV5 personalities from past and present. George Hale, Walt Abbott, Don Colson, Felicia Knight, even Bozo the Clown and Ringm . . .
June 29, 2013 - WABI Bangor
- Larry Harmon in USA Today
Bozo is a combination of the wonderful wisdom of the adult and the childlike ways in all of us,Harmon said.
- Joakim Noah in Journal Gazette and Times-Courier
Somebody said I looked like Bozo the Clown, and I didn't like that,Noah added.
- Tim Burton in USA Today
Their photos were all on a video monitor and I had to take them down, they were so disturbing,Burton says. "Bozo, Carrot Top, Mason Reese (a child actor who did TV ads in the '70s) and that guy from Room 222 who had the Afro."