- n a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- n any of numerous European and North American birds having pointed wings and a long tail
- v repeat monotonously, like a cuckoo repeats his call
- Kelly Brownell isn't "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" and is clearly not "lovin' it" when it comes to fast-food restaurants.
- Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony, 59, known as "The Black Englishman" for his impeccable manners and imperturbable air, began by importing cuckoo clocks and marble statues.
- But this summer the serpent has been popping up with cuckoo-clock regularity.
News & Articles
- Doctor who OK'd 'Cuckoo's Nest' hospital use dies
Doctor who OK'd 'Cuckoo's Nest' hospital use dies Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 6:03 pm, Friday, June 7, 2013 (AP) — The psychiatrist who opened the Oregon State Hospital's doors to filming of the 1975 Academy Award-winning movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" has died ...
June 9, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Doctor who OK'd 'Cuckoo's Nest' hospital use dies - Quincy Herald-Whig | Illinois & Missouri News, Sports
GRANTS PASS, Ore. (AP) - The psychiatrist who opened the doors of the Oregon State Hospital to filming of the 1975 Academy Award-winning movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" has died.
June 7, 2013 - Quincy Herald-Whig
- Psychiatrist allowed filming of `Cuckoo's Nest'
The psychiatrist who opened the doors of the Oregon State Hospital to the filming of the 1975 Academy Award-winning move "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," has died.
June 7, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Ernesto Bertarelli in Forbes
People were laughing at us with our leather shorts, edelweiss, cheese, chocolate and cuckoo clocks,Bertarelli said about the early days.
- Katie Couric in USA Today
A more laid-back Couric reported live from the Commander in Chief Ball and apologized if she seemed "a little cuckoo" after being on the air for so long.
- Courtney Love in Philadelphia Inquirer
I knew it had been going on since when I went cuckoo - bananas - in 2003. It was fraud after fraud,Love told The Sun. "But nobody believed me until now."