fathead : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- Prefaced by a fictitious academic fathead who presents it as a message to "parents, social workers, and educators," the book describes the transcontinental debauch of a twelve .
- This time, Physicist Bernard Jaffe knew what kind of fathead might properly be boiled in oil (a fish called a fathead).
- Is it possible to look at this fathead and not laugh?" Added to those insults were plenty of barbs deploring the President's allegedly pompous ways.
News & Articles
- HAPPENINGS -- Uptown and Around the Corner
-- Concert on the Square with Fathead Davis, 7 p.m., June 20, Courthouse Square, Georgetown, Ohio.
June 19, 2013 - The Ledger Independent
- Elvis Presley Collection Announced By Fathead
DETROIT, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Fathead® , the industry leader of officially licensed sports and entertainment decals and more, announced the release of the Elvis Presley ® Fathead Collection. ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Danny Ferry in SI.com
Zydrunas is a great choice by Fathead to represent the Cavaliers organization during this special time in Cleveland,Cavaliers general manager Danny Ferry said in a statement. "I am very happy that he is getting the well-deserved...
- Andy Roddick in PR Newswire (press release)
I am excited to have a Fathead and hope tennis fans enjoy this fun promotion,added Andy Roddick.
- Pat Patterson in dBusinessNews Detroit (press release)
Having Fathead on board with our programming on ESPN Radio and SIRIUS NASCAR Channel 128 during Champions Week is going to be a lot of fun,says Sirius NASCAR announcer Pat Patterson. "Our listeners are 'Fathead Fans' and like their racing...