lubber : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an awkward stupid person
- n an inexperienced sailor; a sailor on the first voyage
- The awkward, gangling lubber beside the driver gravely touched his two-star cap.
- Still further astern, in the billowy offing, White Heather and Sir Thomas (tea) Lipton's 23-metre Shamrock IV tacked slowly toward shore, their seamen low in heart after lubber .
- You called me a lubber on an earlier thread.
News & Articles
- Changes in the Management Board of Arctic Paper
GÖTEBORG, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: Arctic Paper (STO:ARP) Micha? Jarczy?ski, CEO of Arctic Paper S.A., has submitted his resignation, effective on 15th July 2013 of this year. Meanwhile, the Supervisory Board has entrusted the function of acting CEO of Arctic Paper to Mr Wolfgang Lubber the current Member of Management Board and Sales & Marketing Director. The Supervisory Board ...
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire