- n an awkward stupid person
- It's one thing to portray a vaguely Eastern European, naively anti-Semitic, sexist, insensitive but somehow lovable lout.
- The lovable lout has turned into a dangerous brute; LeMat's subtle achievement is to s show that both are one.
- She's married to a lout named Earl (Jeremy Sisto) who is a pure feminist nightmare self-centered, exploitative, whiney and angry and her waitress colleagues (played by .
News & Articles
- Lottery winner who blew $14.5M happy to be working in cookie factory
Lotto loutMichael Carroll today lifts the lid on his new life as a £6-an-hour shortbread packer in a biscuit factory in the Highlands. Britain's most notorious jackpot winner blew his £9.7million fortune on drugs, booze and hookers and doesn't have a penny left.
July 9, 2013 - Lottery Post
- Michael Carroll: Lottery Winner Blows Millions, Works In Cookie Factory For Peanuts
Michael Carroll, the so-called lottery lout, is one of the faces that always pops up in story roundups about lottery winners who threw it all away. He lost the $14.4 million he won in a British lottery in 2002 at age 19 some time ago. Now an interview published Sunday in the Daily Record revealed... Read more » Michael Carroll: Lottery Winner Blows Millions, Works In Cookie Factory For Peanuts ...
July 9, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Morris Iemma in The Australian
The message is simple: if you want to act like a drunken lout or a hoon, the police will lock you up,Mr Iemma said.
- John Astin in Baltimore Sun
He lived a life of tragedy,says Astin, sitting in a snack bar on the Hopkins campus. "But what impresses me was that he always kept writing. His output is not that of a drunken lout."
- David Anders in USA Today
After teleporting back 400 years to feudal Japan, Hiro meets Kensei Monday but is surprised by his appearance and behavior: "English, a bit of a drunk, a bit of a lout, a bit of a rake," Anders says.