- a recently made, produced, or harvested
a fresh scent
- s (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again
a fresh start
- s imparting vitality and energy
- s original and of a kind not seen before
- a not canned or otherwise preserved
- a not containing or composed of salt water
- s having recently calved and therefore able to give milk
the cow is fresh
- s with restored energy
- s not soured or preserved
- s free from impurities
- s not yet used or soiled
a fresh shirt
a fresh sheet of paper
- s improperly forward or bold
don't be fresh with me
- r very recently
a freshly cleaned floor
we are fresh out of tomatoes
- Canadian entrepreneurs lay ambitious plans to profit from the worldwide shortage of fresh water.
- Inside the supermarket, uniformed workers are stacking pineapples into neat rows across from bundles of fresh mustard greens, tamarind pods and nopalitos sliced cactus ears .
- But those of us who live there, we look at the fresh concrete or the new paint and we know what was there before.
News & Articles
- Narconon Fresh Start's Fresh Take on Drug Education
Narconon Fresh Start has launched a new drug education curriculum that is tackling the cycle of addiction in America head on through the power of knowledge and education. The new drug education program, called The Truth About Drugs lecture series, began earlier this year and has already been delivered to over 600, 000 students, arming them with the facts and information that they need to remain ...
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Fresh Iran Polls Hint At Clash Of Political Currents
Two fresh opinion polls show Hassan Rohani, the candidate on whom many pro-reform elements in Iran are pinning their hopes, in a virtual tie with conservative candidate Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf ahead of this week's presidential election.
June 13, 2013 - Payvand Iran News
- Fresh & Easy Wins 29 Medals at LA International Wine Competition
Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market won 29 medals at the 74th annual Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition, www.lawinecomp.com. Judged in May, the competition h
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Joe Biden in Washington Post
Appearing on Comedy Central's "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" late Wednesday, Biden said: "Look, the other part of this thing that got me in trouble is using the word clean. I should have said fresh. What I meant was that he's got new ideas, he's...
- Jose Reina in Business Mirror
It's probably the most complete team in the World Cup. A team that has changed since the 2008 final, with young and fresh faces,backup Spain goalkeeper Pepe Reina said. "It's the most dangerous rival at the moment."
- Oscar Tabarez in The Age
From the first minute Forlan had a problem. He was injured and could not continue,Tabarez said of the Athletico Madrid striker. "He had a pain and during the match we took a decision to try another man who was fresh. It was nothing really...