- v be excessively hot
If the children stay out on the beach for another hour, they'll be fried
- v cook on a hot surface using fat
- v kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- s cooked by frying in fat
- The fried chicken is halfway decent, but the inflated, happy fakeness of Jollibee makes you feel that the only American its Filipino owners have ever seen is Pamela Anderson.
- The fried chicken drive-in is still there and Billy still lives in Mexia.
- Favorite foods: fried potatoes with onions, bacon and herring, fried noodles with eggs and cheese, pizza, vanilla pudding .
News & Articles
- A fried chicken so good it's worth making at home
As recently as eight months ago, I'd have told you I don't really care for fried chicken.
June 21, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Soy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Kyle Itani, the owner of Hopscotch Restaurant & Bar in Oakland is making soy buttermilk fried chicken with Paul Robins. Ingredients: 6 pieces Organic Chicken Leg and Thigh, bone in, skin on Marinade 1 ounce Soy Sauce 2 tablespoons Japanese …
June 21, 2013 - FOX40 Sacramento
- James Gandolfini’s last meal: Fried food fest, 8 alcoholic drinks
Hollywood icon James Gandolfini's last meal, in a hotel room in Italy, was a fried-food filled affair topped by eight alcoholic drinks, a hospital official said on Thursday. Mr. Gandolfini is believed to have died from a massive heart attack around 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Newser reported. He was 51-years-old ...
June 21, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Ben Nelson in USA Today
We trimmed the fat, fried the bacon and killed the sacred cows,Nelson, speaking now on the floor of the Senate, said to his colleagues about the deal he and other "moderates" have reached.
- Britney Spears in Forbes
Spears said she didn't do anything special to celebrate the release - "we watched movies ...... had fried chicken."
- Cristie Kerr in The Canadian Press
We teed off at 7:20 (Monday) and it took us five hours and 20 minutes to play,Kerr said. "Mentally, I felt like I was a little fried at the end. You have to learn how to manage in this kind of weather. I think for me it's more mentally...