- s nervous and unable to relax
a constant fretful stamping of hooves
- s habitually complaining
- Because the faithful do their work by day, eat, drink and pray by night, they have little time for sleep and as Ramadan progresses become increasingly fretful.
- Finding Nemo is, so far, the apotheosis of the Pixar style: the ultimate fish-out-of-water story, with a fretful dad (voiced by Albert Brooks) enlisting a forgetful friend (Ellen .
- The rosy sentimentalist was also a fretful conservative; he backed Joe McCarthy's search for imaginary communists in the State Department.
News & Articles
- Schafer: Insurers are final hurdle for medical device companies
Torax Medical got its start in 2002 and still hasn’t made a nickel. But the problem is not one of the hurdles that fretful congressmen talk about, a lack of capital or difficulty getting a product through the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
July 12, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Alan Simpson in Laramine Boomerang
Former Wyoming Senator Alan Simpson said the United States is "vulnerable, fretful and fearful" during an address Thursday before a packed Education Auditorium at the University of Wyoming.
- John Beilein in Detroit Free Press
You've got to go in there and say listen, all these games are very important,Beilein said Monday. "But at the same time, you don't want them to be in there fretful. It's a good season, but go in there and play to win, because you're the...
- Deb Sokolow in Northwest Herald
Bypassing the complexities of language, drawing's immediacy and intimacy makes it an ideal mode to respond to the nagging worries, fretful doubts, and neurotic fixations that plague the present moment,exhibit curator Deb Sokolow said.