- s nervous and unable to relax
- If you are a fidgety kid, you will be a fidgety adult, even if you learn to manage your movements with caffeine, stress-reduction, a personal trainer or other adult accoutrements.
- Bush, more fidgety than usual, was hearing a jumble of conflicting reports about the number of refugees in the Convention Center and the whereabouts of two trucks and trailers .
- The ear tugger, the evasive rambler and the fellow who refuses to look you in the eye may be lying, but they may instead be fidgety truth tellers who are afraid of being accused of .
News & Articles
- Whidbey Island reading program a hit
Coping with nerves can be a tricky thing. Gwyneth McSween was having a little trouble herself as she sat with a group of fidgety third graders from Broad View Elementary as the curtain was about to rise.
June 5, 2013 - Whidbey News Times
- Nicholas Carr in Salon
I get fidgety, lose the thread, begin looking for something else to do,Carr wrote. "I feel as if I'm always dragging my wayward brain back to the text. The deep reading that used to come naturally has become a struggle."
- Duncan Fletcher in Sportinglife.co.za
I spoke to Kevin and asked him if he wanted me to come down. But I might get a little fidgety there and want to get involved - and you've got to be careful,explained Fletcher. "He's very confident he can do something, and I fully support...
- Carl Icahn in Sydney Morning Herald
As an inveterate ball follower, Kevin Pietersen was complicit in this, shifting his fielders every time Tendulkar found a gap. A fidgety man, perhaps we should not be surprised when Pietersen's captaincy follows suit, but such fluidity can be... Derek Pringle http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Pringle&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGaqEglwSc9glLKOPEnBh7JD0PQMA Rediff http://www.google.com/url?q=http://inhome.rediff.com/cricket/2008/dec/16british-media-laud-tendulkar.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEIFyXJzdqagHCEsxrgU_1_7-Hlvw Dec 15, 2008
37229 48112 fiduciary If and when elected, I strongly believe that in very short order the new board would, subject to its fiduciary duties, be presenting to shareholders either a purchase offer for the whole company or a very attractive offer to purchase 'Search' with...