fifty-two : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being two more than fifty
- Eight hundred and fifty-two paintings were hung, out of 2,500 submitteda record collection, taxing the limited wall space.
- Researchers in Canada looked at fifty-two overweight women who'd been dieting on and off for an average of eighteen years.
- Corey Webster in SportingNews.com
I kind of like the 52 passes in the air,Webster said. "You get more opportunity to get your hands on the ball. Fifty-two routes means it's 52 times you get a chance for an interception. For a DB, I like that."
- Sam Allardyce in Sportinglife.com
Allardyce said: "I love it, that's what I came for, Fifty-two thousand fans cheering is what you want to hear every week. But more importantly, it is what my players do for me. They do what they can for me which helps me and them with the fans,...
- Daniel Ortega in Earthtimes.org
Fifty-two people have been confirmed dead, (but) everything indicates that there are more because many have been reported missing,Ortega said in Puerto Cabezas.