impudent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s marked by casual disrespect
the student was kept in for impudent behavior
- s improperly forward or bold
an impudent boy given to insulting strangers
- The impudent manner with which Tom spoke to his mother got him grounded.
- A bunch of impudent teenagers went about defacing the national monument with impunity.
- In his first TV job, as host of the daytime show Space Shuttle 430, he learned how to amuse kids with sly jokes and an impudent eloquence in body language.
News & Articles
- A Father's Genetic Quest Pays Off
Hugh Rienhoff says that his nine-year-old daughter, Bea, is “a fire cracker”, “a tomboy” and “a very sassy, impudent girl”. But in a forthcoming research paper, he... -- Read more on ScientificAmerican.com
June 28, 2013 - Scientific American