- s marked by casual disrespect
- Did that bratty, snotty-nosed Ed Henry put you up to this? Because, you know, miscommunications and corrections to itinerary and such on an official visit aren't usually .
- While snotty-nosed Arab children stopped scuffling in the dust to gape and wonder, a disguised Egyptian policeman recently offered to buy a mangy and decrepit old camel for $40 .
- Even the snotty-nosed scugnizzi manage to get guns and march against the Germans in infantine battalions.
News & Articles
- Get Familiar: 10 Kevin Gates Songs You Need To Hear
The Boot has been the hot topic in hip-hop for the past week thanks to Lil' Boosie . But he's not the only Baton Rouge rapper fresh out the state pen. Atlantic Records artist Kevin Gates has been doing stints in jail since his snotty-nosed, cartoon-watching days on the South side of Baton Rouge. Despite his many bids, the self-proclaimed news reporter has kept a steady flow of street music. Now ...
March 17, 2014 - Vibe Magazine
- Junior Seau in USA Today
When Rodney came to San Diego, he was a snotty-nosed kid who was running into the wedge on kickoffs,Seau said with a smile. "What makes him different than he was before is that he's a humble guy. He loves and appreciates the integrity of...
- Dontrelle Willis in MLive.com
Well, Willis today said "I appreciate them taking a chance on a snotty-nosed kid from the Bay Area."
- Trent Yawney in Chicago Tribune
He was a snotty-nosed kid who really hadn't become a man yet,said Yawney, the former Blackhawks player and coach who is now a San Jose Sharks assistant. "He didn't know where to live and eat."