fag : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- n finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
- v act as a servant for older boys, in British public schools
- v work hard
- v exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- DeGeneres: You can imagine the fag jokes.
- Beyond that, a good senior, or "fag master," helps new boys find their way around the complex campus and sometimes becomes a lifelong friend.
- At the same session, after Pandora is duly comforted, Giggy Pinimba from Brooklyn says defensively, "I get depressed around the holidays like everybody else, but I'm no fag.
News & Articles
- Fagerhult Acquires I-Valo Oy
HABO, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: In order to further strengthen the Fagerhult Group (STO:FAG) position in the European lighting market as well as adding a complementary product range, Fagerhult has acquired 100% of the shares of I-Valo Oy based in Iittala, Finland. The acquisition is expected to have a positive effect on the earnings per share during 2013 and forward. I-Valo has ...
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire
- Jerry Lewis in AFP
Asked his opinion of Australia's national sport of cricket, the agency said Lewis, 82, replied: "Oh, cricket? It's a fag game. What are you, nuts?"
- Jay Mariotti in AOL SPORTS: The Fanhouse (blog)
At the conclusion of ESPN's Around the Horn today, panelist Jay Mariotti said he thought CBS should come down hard on basketball analyst Billy Packer for telling Charlie Rose, "you always fag out" during an appearance on Rose's show.
- Ricky Gervais in Herald Sun
Asked how he would impose the limitation, Gervais replied, "Based on stupid, fat faces. If there's a woman in leggings, eating chips with a fag in her mouth, sterilise her. I described an irresponsible parent."