fagot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- n a bundle of sticks and branches bound together
- v ornament or join (fabric) by faggot stitch
He fagotted the blouse for his wife
- v fasten together rods of iron in order to heat or weld them
- v bind or tie up in or as if in a faggot
- From "Vienna flies an airline; over the Danube Valley, checkered with green and yellow fields, past the drowsing towers of weedy castles, the Kreuzensteina fagot of aged stone.
- Last week, with another solar eclipse imminent (April 7), another court scratched a match, lit a fagot for the Yankee from Connecticut.
- Some themes: an errant stag and a hearty poacher; lusty village women, lying in a mustard field after fagot-gathering, wish that love could return; the noblesse oblige of a .
News & Articles
- Foiled kidnapper caught on tape gets 17 to 34 years in state prison
Carlos Figueroa-Fagot was caught on camera trying to abduct a little girl, 10, from a South Philadelphia sidewalk.
April 5, 2014 - Philly.com
- Man gets 17-34 years for attempted abduction of girl
PHILADELPHIA Horrified by the attempted kidnapping of 10-year-old girl who was walking on a South Philadelphia street with her baby brother in tow, a Common Pleas Court judge on Friday sentenced Carlos Figueroa-Fagot, 34, to 17 to 34 years in prison.
April 4, 2014 - Philly.com
- South Phila. Kidnapper, Undone By Video and Defiant Victim, is Sentenced
Carlos Figueroa-Fagot was sentenced to 17-34 years in prison for a 2011 attack in South Philadelphia on a ten-year-old girl and her toddler brother. The children fought back as he tried to grab the girl.
April 4, 2014 - CBS Philadelphia