- n impairment resulting from long use
the tires showed uneven wear
- n a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- n the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
she bought it for everyday wear
- v be dressed in
She was wearing yellow that day
- v have on one's person
- v have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality
He always wears a smile
- v deteriorate through use or stress
- v have or show an appearance of
wear one's hair in a certain way
- v last and be usable
- v go to pieces
- v exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- v put clothing on one's body
What should I wear today?
- Sometimes I wear it, sometimes I don't," Obama said.
- WHICH OF THE CHARACTERS ON ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS WOULD WEAR LACROIX AND WHICH WOULD WEAR PUCCI? Edina would wear Lacroix.
- Designers like Halston, Adolfo, Sant Angelo and Betsey Johnson are grinding them out for customers from Jackie Onassis, who stocked up on Halston's shorties for yacht wear, to .
News & Articles
- Wear It! Oswego Announces Winners of Life Jacket Photo Contest
The Wear It! Oswego campaign has selected the winners of its 2013 Life Jacket Photo Contest. All winners will receive free Wear It! campaign goodies. Continue reading ? The post Wear It! Oswego Announces Winners of Life Jacket Photo Contest appeared first on Oswego County Today .
June 12, 2013 - Oswego County Today
- 'Kids Wear Lids' bike safety event set in Crystal Lake
CRYSTAL LAKE – McHenry County Conservation District’s Safe Kids Wear Lids annual bike safety clinic will be from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at the Prairie Trail, Main Street Parking Lot – North.
June 12, 2013 - Northwest Herald
- Would You Wear These Lensless Glasses?
Would you wear these Maison Martin Margiela lensless glasses?
June 12, 2013 - MTV
- Joe Biden in Jakarta Post
I told the president two things when he asked me to do the job,Biden said. "I said, 'Just two conditions, Mr. President. I'm not going to wear any funny hats, and I'm not changing my brand.' And I kept my promise."
- LeBron James in Sun-Sentinel
He can't get the logo, and if he can't, something has to be done,James said in November. "I feel like no NBA player should wear 23. I'm starting a petition, and I've got to get everyone in the NBA to sign it. Now, if I'm not going to wear...
- Barack Obama in News-Leader.com
The pin, Obama said, "became a substitute for I think true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security. I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest."