- v last longer than others
This material outwears all others
- v exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- Vicara is reported to outwear wool, does not shrink, and sells for around 83 a lb.
- But not even Dorothy Thompson could outwear time and the rush of events, and in 1958, shaken by the death of her third husband, Vienna-born Painter Maxim Kopf, Dorothy .
- Because cold rubber is made at a lower temperature, it has a longer molecule which fits it to outwear natural rubber by as much as 30%.
News & Articles
- From Our Files
An advertisement gives several reasons for wearing Munsing Union Suits every day which includes: Because they are made just right; because they please and satisfy everybody; because children outgrow them before they outwear them; because they are famous for durability and washability; because they are preferred by discriminating persons everywhere; because you can pay more and get no better ...
Oct. 17, 2013 - The Danville Advocate-Messenger