- n hoop that covers a wheel
automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air
- v lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food
- v exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- v deplete
- v cause to be bored
- TIRES RECALLED BY FIRESTONE: All Firestone ATX and ATX II tires size P23575R15 are being recalled.
- But Firestone continued to sell a troubled tireWe are making an inferior quality radial tire which will subject us to belt-edge separation at high.
- How out of touch is Barack Obama? He's so out of touch that he suggested that if all Americans inflated their tires properly and took their cars for regular tune-ups, they could .
News & Articles
- Tire company's announcement increases demand for brand in Clay Co.
Since the recent announcement that tire manufacturer Yokohama Tire Company would be locating a plant in Clay County, area distributors have noticed an increased demand for the brand.
June 19, 2013 - The Clarion-Ledger
- Tire iron assault under investigation
A 20-year-old man says he was struck in the legs with a tire iron, kicked in the back of the head, and choked to the point of becoming unconscious by two men this weekend. Police are investigating the alleged assault that the victim said occurred on
June 19, 2013 - Gloucester Daily Times
- Tire and custom wheel stores open in Belton and Liberty
Discount Tire chain bills itself as the largest tire and wheel retailer with more than 850 U.S. stores.
June 18, 2013 - The Kansas City Star
- Mitt Romney in Washington Post
Americans do not respect believers of convenience,Romney said. "Americans tire of those who would jettison their beliefs, even to gain the world."
- Greg Zipadelli in ESPN
It's just stupid. I don't know,Zipadelli said. "We must have run over something, small leak or something. But I'll just say we lost a tire with a 5Â½-second lead. I don't even know what to say, I'm so frustrated. I feel bad for everybody....