- v give, sell, or transfer to another
She disposed of her parents' possessions
- v throw or cast away
- v make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- v place or put in a particular order
the dots are unevenly disposed
- v make fit or prepared
- s having made preparations
- s (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- He panicked, and disposed of the body by motorbike.
- When bio-hazardous materials arent disposed of properly, they sometimes find their way into laundry rooms.
- For Don Juan's teachings have reached print at precisely the moment when more Americans than ever before are disposed to consider "non-rational" approaches to reality.
News & Articles
- First Circuit Rejects Hedge Funder's Retaliation Claim
A federal appeals court disposed of a hedge fund principal's lawsuit accusing Massachusetts' secretary of state of retaliating against him for criticizing securities industry regulations.
June 13, 2013 - Law.com
- Thousands of pot plants seized in raid
Author(s): Mark Smith More than 12,000 marijuana plants — valued at nearly $15 million and believed to be tied to a Mexican drug trafficking organization — were seized and disposed of by Madera County narcotics agents earlier this week. Authorities said the 12-hour-long operation in Bailey Flats — a former settlement 10 miles north of Raymond now used for cattle grazing — was a successful blow ...
June 13, 2013 - Madera Tribune
- More than 300 pounds of medications turned over to Fairfield police
The Fairfield Police Department announced this week that authorities disposed of more than 300 pounds of unwanted or expired medications during Saturday's prescription take-back event.
June 12, 2013 - The Vacaville Reporter