fain : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having made preparations
- r in a willing manner
I would fain do it
- And if other nations stand aside from that troika that may be, not from respect, as the poets would fain believe, but simply from horror.
- And again: "The devil is waiting for sinners, hell is gaping for them, the flames gather and flash about them, and would fain lay hold on them and swallow them up.
- And I fain would use it (the foot) to kick the gobbledygook-talking diplomats in their hindsight.
News & Articles
- Four Fathers: East Jessamine softball winning with family bonding
The three East Jessamine softball coaches, and scorekeeper Doug Fain, have the rare opportunity to work alongside their daughters on the diamond. Pictured from the left are Sarah and Anthony Rainwater, Brooke and Kevin Dennis, Haylee and Tom Hamm, and Doug and Haleigh Fain.
June 12, 2013 - The Jessamine Journal