- v be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- v be concerned with or about something or somebody
- v be in charge of or deal with
- v pay close attention to; give heed to
- v be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- v keep in mind
- s (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified
- s (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
I am not minded to answer any questions
- And it may also mean that most Democrats, with one important exception, will have to try twice as hard to reach faith-minded voters.
- Cesare Lombroso, a high-minded 19th century Italian physician, is remembered for his series of skull measurements purporting to show that criminals have smaller brains than law .
- It doesn't whine or speechify or make liberal-minded, quasi-political appeals for relief of its characters' hard lives.
News & Articles
- Distro Issue 95: The past, present and future of gaming converges at E3
Over the course of this past week, gaming-minded geeks descended upon Los Angeles for the industry's annual summer shindig. In the latest issue of our slate magazine , we hit the show floor at E3 2013 to offer up impressions of the latest gaming gadgetry. We also chat Wii U with Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma, examine the uphill climb for said console and look back at the history of the entire event ...
June 14, 2013 - Engadget
- Silvertips GM says Constantine's philosophy compatible
New coach likes defense, but offense-minded Davidson says: "I think this could be an outstanding marriage."
June 14, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Opinions Vary On Teen CB Bill
While politically-minded teenagers are usually involved in student government, they may be able to join community boards if a Queens assemblywoman’s bill passes.
June 13, 2013 - Queens Tribune
- Jarrett Barrios in Reuters
We're thrilled that 'Today Show's 'Modern Wedding Contest' now recognizes what most fair-minded Americans have already concluded - a wedding celebrates love and commitment, whether the spouses are straight or gay,said Jarrett Barrios,...
- John McCain in USA Today
McCain said that "although I've never minded the role of the underdog and have relished as much as anyone come-from-behind wins, tonight I think we must get used to the idea that we are the Republican Party front-runner for the nomination for...
- Patrick Leahy in The Associated Press
I believe the fair-minded people will find her philosophy well within the legal mainstream,said Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., the panel's chairman. "I welcome questions but urge senators on both sides to be fair. No one should presume that...