- v complete or carry out
- v pour forth or release
- v free from obligations or duties
- v remove the charge from
- v go off or discharge
- v pronounce not guilty of criminal charges
- v eliminate (a substance)
- v leave or unload
- v cause to go off
- v release from military service
- v become empty or void of its content
- s having lost your job
- Zwicker: He wouldn't have been discharged .
- Of the men discharged, 98% will have had long service overseas.
- World War I kept him from accepting right away, but in 1919 the newly discharged Major Hubble as he invariably introduced himself arrived at observatory headquarters, still .
News & Articles
- Patrice Bergeron discharged, will fly home with team
Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli issued the following statement Sunday on the status of forward Patrice Bergeron: "Patrice was discharged from the hospital Saturday night and will be flying home with the team this morning," Chiarelli said in a statement....
June 23, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Bruins Patrice Bergeron discharged from hospital
Boston Bruins center Patrice Bergeron is discharged from a Chicago hospital after being injured during Game 5 against the Blackhawks.
June 23, 2013 - WMUR New Hampshire
- Bill would restore records of those discharged under DADT
A bill circulating in the House would upgrade the service records of gay, lesbian and bisexual troops who were discharged due to sexual orientation and eventually open the door to veterans’ benefits.
June 21, 2013 - Stars and Stripes
- Anna Bligh in Sydney Morning Herald
This ship is in a very damaged condition and the worry now is that the salvage operation may disturb the ship in a way that sees more oil discharged into the water. It will require a serious and specialist salvage operation,Ms Bligh said.
- Jeff Sessions in FOXNews
I don't think any of us who passed that legislation thought we were now going to have people discharged from the military being charged in federal court,said Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.
- Valentino Rossi in Autochannel (press release)
Three weeks have passed since the accident and two since I was discharged from hospital, and I am very happy about how my recuperation is progressing,seven-time MotoGP World Champion Rossi said. "I am feeling a lot better and I'm starting...