go off : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
- v be discharged or activated
- v go off or discharge
- v stop running, functioning, or operating
- v happen in a particular manner
- v burst inward
News & Articles
- Father's Day gift guide for the tech-savvy dad [Photos]
With Father’s Day is just a few days away, it may be time to start shopping. But before you go off and buy a tie, cologne or another polo shirt, remember, dads are more tech-savvy these days. After all, he did wish you “happy birthday” on Facebook.
June 14, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Greek state TV, radio broadcasts go off the air
Greek state TV, radio broadcasts go off the air Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 11:43 pm, Tuesday, June 11, 2013 ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greek state TV and radio were gradually pulled off the air late Tuesday, hours after the government said it would temporarily close all ...
June 12, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise