- n a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- n a quantity of no importance
- n a person of no influence
- n a secret method of writing
- n a message written in a secret code
- v convert ordinary language into code
- v make a mathematical calculation or computation
- Pots, Chamber, fluted with royal cypher in gold, for Flag Officers only.
- Some 15 years ago an enthusiastic typesetter added a cypher to the $530,000 figure, and this piece of misinformation has survived ever since in many a standard reference file .
- Darnley was with her when their baby (James VI) was born; thenceforth he was politically a cypher.
News & Articles
- James Gould hosts Sedona Rap Cypher
If your verse is tight and you find the flow, then step up. The first ever official Sedona Rap Cypher, hosted by 18-year-old rapper and slam poet James Gould, will give young performers an opportunity to compete and to demonstrate their rap abilities in front of a live audience. Everybody who is under 25 years old who can freestyle rap is welcome to perform. The Sedona Rap Cypher will be on June ...
June 13, 2013 - Sedona Red Rock News
- Now Showing
After Earth (PG-13) - A crash landing leaves Kitai Raige and his father, Cypher, stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after events forced humanity's escape. With Cypher injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help. 100 minutes.
June 13, 2013 - Wausau Daily Herald