- n the state of not existing
- n a person of no influence
- Modest yet inflexible, he last week retired as a commoner entitled to a pension of 4,000 ($19,440) a year, having risen from the nonentity of a poor cotton spinner.
- My mom was basically a nonentity in the entire film except for the mad little psycho who hated his career, Vivien and John's daughter Kathy Cash told AP this week.
- Pelosi is something of a nonentity to average Iraqis.
News & Articles
- Manzi lifted Marlboro volleyball into a championship program
By TIM MORRIS Staff Writer I t would be hard to find someone who has had a bigger impact on his or her sport than Marlboro High School’s Jet Manzi. Before Manzi first suited up for the girls volleyball team at Marlboro, the program was a nonentity. “No one knew we had a volleyball team,” she said. read more
July 9, 2013 - News Transcript