nada : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a quantity of no importance
- In the short story A Clean, Well-Lighted Place, there is a parody of the Lord's Prayer built on the Spanish word nada, meaning nothingness ("Our nada who art in nada, nada be thy .
- Keep in mind that Obama, as Rudy Giuliani put it at the Republican Convention in September, had "never led anything, nothing, nada" certainly not a sprawling organization .
- En el terreno diplomtico, la ONU una vez ms no pueda hacer nada para obligar al rgimen a desarmarse, tan solo condenar sus acciones.
News & Articles
- NADA Market Beat
In April 2013, NADA's Industry Analysis division launched the first issue of NADA Market Beat – a monthly report of U.S. new light vehicle sales. Developed in conjunction with the NADA Public Affairs department, NADA Market Beat replaces the NADA Monthly Sales Recap report.
June 12, 2013 - National Automobile Dealers Association
- NADA: Used-Vehicle Prices Drop, But Still Above Average
MCLEAN, VA -- June 12, 2013 : Prices for used cars and light trucks up to 8-years-old declined 2.1% in May--the largest drop since last October, says the NADA Used Car Guide in the June edition of Guidelines .
June 12, 2013 - The Auto Channel
- KPA Participates in NADA Energy Ally Program
KPA announces alliance with NADA Energy Ally Program to assist dealer clients with the NADA/ATD Energy Star Benchmarking Survey. (PRWeb June 09, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10813302.htm
June 9, 2013 - PRWeb