zilch : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a quantity of no importance
I didn't hear zilch about it
- I have heard absolutely zilch about bureaucratic turf wars in the foreign policy field.
- And since the software only works with IE and not other browsers, the damage is zero, zilch, and non-existent.
- More specifically, zilch, with no end in sight and it has pushed many local farmers past the point of coping.
News & Articles
- Kourtney Kardashian's All Over Twitter Today, But She's Not Talking About Kim's Baby
FameFlynet Kourtney Kardashian became an aunt this morning when Kim delivered her baby in L.A., but the reality star isn't saying a word about the youngest Kardashian. Kourtney's been tweeting about morning hikes and her outfits and nap time , but there's zilch on the KimYe baby. Sorry, folks. In fact, no on in the family has said a peep! Khloe's Twitter feed has been quiet since Friday, as has ...
June 15, 2013 - Zimbio
- Mark Spitz in ESPN
Our interaction has been zilch, really,Spitz said.
- Howard Hampton in CTV.ca
The McGuinty government made a lot of promises, before the election and during the election, that they were going to fight poverty,said Hampton. "Well, it's now five-and-a-half months after the election, and basically zilch has happened....
- Don Walchuk in Toronto Sun
There's zero, nil and zilch chance that I'm playing in Manitoba next year,Walchuk said.