- n a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- n a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- n (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
- v attach a code to
- v convert ordinary language into code
We should encode the message for security reasons
News & Articles
- Code Rebel Creates Whiteboard Video Showcasing Remote Desktop Services
Code Rebel has created a video that outlines how iRAPP, a powerful server management system, can help different businesses and groups of individuals. The whiteboard video takes a look at the impact the product can have. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/code-rebel/remote-desktop/prweb10828956.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- 406 area code running out of numbers – but when?
HELENA – Don’t look now, but Montana’s 406 area code is scheduled to run out of numbers in five years – meaning our nearly 70-year status as a state with a single area code is coming to an end.
June 13, 2013 - Missoulian
- 'Guy Code' Cast To Guest Star On 'Ain't That America' [Video]
Some of the "Guy Code" cast on the"Ain't That America" set. Confucius once said, "Choose a job that you love, and you will never work a day in your life," but even the great philosopher couldn't have envisioned a world in which people could do what they love with the people they love, too. Well, this is 2013, [...]
June 12, 2013 - MTV
- Barack Obama in Wall Street Journal
I want every American to know that we will rewrite the tax code so that it puts your interests over any special interests,Mr. Obama said. "And we'll make it easier, quicker and less expensive for you to file a return, so that April 15th is...
- Orrin Hatch in Christian Science Monitor
Utah's Sen. Orrin Hatch called empathy "a code word for an activist judge."
- Mike Slive in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Coach Mullen has violated the Southeastern Conference Code of Ethics,SEC Commissioner Mike Slive said. "SEC Bylaw 10.5.4 clearly states that coaches, players and support personnel shall refrain from all public criticism of officials."