- v put in motion or move to act
- v give an incentive for action
- s causing motion or action or change
- Re capital punishment: one's own motivating forces and morals are the actuating or deterring factors.
- It can be fairly asserted, that the actuating motive which drove the French into the Ruhr was fear that the Germans would be able to turn their military defeat into an economic .
- The passage of his hands, moving airily near the antennae, so altered a current actuating a tonal diaphram and loudspeaker, that any pitch audible to the human ear could be .
News & Articles
- Nanopositioning Stage offers 40 microns of travel per axis.
Designed to fulfill requirements for 2D scanning applications, Scan XY40 Piezoelectric Actuating Stage offers resonant frequency of more than 800 Hz per axis. X- and Y-axis, positioned orthogonally to each other, can be controlled separately, and direction of motion is shown by small markings on stage. FEM optimized flexure hinge design provides optimized trajectory accuracy. Offering motion ...
June 6, 2013 - ThomasNet