- a consisting of or having the hardness of adamant
- s having the hardness of a diamond
- s impervious to pleas, persuasion, requests, reason; she would have none of him"- W.Churchill
- More common human flu viruses have also recently been shown to be developing a resistance to another set of antivirals called adamantine drugs.
- Given a program, given the political power to legalize it, it nevertheless took a dynamic personality to hammer the mold of "industrial democracy" on to the nation's adamantine .
- But standing in his way is the adamantine Hillary Clinton, whose organization, decades in the making, is deeply rooted from coast to coast.
News & Articles
- Adamantine Energy Kenya Limited Announces Kenya Block 11B
Adamantine, the privately owned East Africa-focused oil and gas exploration company, announces that it has begun its 14,500 line km airborne FTG survey of block 11B following the appointment of BellGeospace, a world leader in gravity gradiometry, as its chosen contractor.Results are expected in August 2013
July 17, 2013 - HydrocarbonOnline