adjectival : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or functioning as an adjective
- The adjectival form "memetic" clocked up 5,042 mentions.
- Brilliant adjectival bombinati ONJ, col.
- As a noun and in adjectival form, he used the word "rhythm" sixteen times, as follows: Spurts Wail Before Elis Rhythmic Beat .
- Hendrik Hertzberg in Media Matters for America
While Hertzberg noted that Luntz "road-tested the adjectival use of 'Democrat' with a focus group in 2001" and "concluded that the only people who really dislike it are highly partisan adherents of the ...... Democratic Party," he also...