adrenocorticotropic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s stimulating or acting on the adrenal cortex
- One of the prime puzzles of chemistry is that biological dynamite, ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone).
- Outstanding among the substances which regulate body functions are hormones, and one of the most powerful of them is ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone).
- Last week, Chicago's Armour Laboratories, the world's main source of ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone), gave the reasons.
News & Articles
- An effective initial polytherapy for infantile spasms
( Neural Regeneration Research ) Adrenocorticotropic hormone is recommended worldwide as an initial therapy for infantile spasms. However, infantile spasms in about 50 percent of children cannot be fully controlled by adrenocorticotropic hormone monotherapy, seizures recur in 33 percent of patients who initially respond to adrenocorticotropic hormone monotherapy, and side effects are relatively ...
July 18, 2013 - EurekAlert!