- a concerned with adjudicating
- Galatis is part of an adjudicatory process," she explains.
- The beads of sweat were then carefully mopped up with a square of cambric which was then sent on to the king for an adjudicatory sniff.
News & Articles
- Lessons From Bali For WTO And Transatlantic Trade Negotiators
The future of multilateral trade has presented some vexing questions for policy watchers over the past few years. With the Doha Round of multilateral trade negotiations hopelessly stalled and the proliferation of regional and bilateral agreements in its stead, contemplation and debate about the fate of the World Trade Organization, its successful adjudicatory body, international trade governance ...
Dec. 18, 2013 - Forbes
- Pete Domenici in FOXNews
Domenici said in a statement, "I am gratified the Senate ethics committee has concluded its inquiry favorably without a formal adjudicatory review, confirming what I have always maintained: I did not attempt to improperly influence an ongoing...
- Barbara Boxer in Forbes
Boxer said through a spokeswoman Friday: "We are in the process of conducting a preliminary inquiry, and this stage is always closed to the public. If, at the end of the preliminary inquiry, the Ethics Committee decides to move into the adjudicatory...
- Robert Byrd in Wall Street Journal
In a statement, Mr. Byrd said that "unfortunately there are thousands of miners and widows who are unfairly denied black-lung benefits because of excessive adjudicatory rules."