- v cause to move forward with force
Steam propels this ship
- v give an incentive for action
- The plastic antennas sense obstacles; the eight legs can propel it in any direction; the two claws and tail keep it stable in turbulent water.
- And for small-time studios, the company is a kingmaker, able to propel films via Internet word of mouth.
- Today those same breezes propel smaller dhows whose cargo is more likely to be fish or visitors for whom sail is the only means of transport.
News & Articles
- Sell Texas Instruments' Warning, Buy Atmel's Promise
To what extent can TI's management propel the company further by focusing solely on analog chips?
June 14, 2013 - TheStreet.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Kids Day draws youngsters to Shasta District Fair's carnival midway
Cool temperatures, clear skies and a slight breeze helped propel opening day attendance Wednesday, June 12, during Kid’s Day at the 2013 Shasta District Fair in Anderson. Free attendance for all children age 12 and younger also helped. Fair gates opened at noon, but the biggest attractions, carnival rides on the midway, didn’t open until 2 p.m. But there were few complaints heard since the rides ...
June 14, 2013 - Anderson Valley Post
- Free seminar on propel marketing set for June 13
The Putnam Business Association will offer a free seminar on propel marketing at 8 a.m. June 13 at the Norwich Marriott Courtyard, 181 W. Town St., Norwich .
June 11, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Chris Pronger in CBC.ca
Hopefully, we can do something with our lifeline here and use the excitement and euphoria from this win and from our last little stretch of games here to propel us and do good things here in the playoffs,defenceman Chris Pronger said.
- Alan Greenspan in Forbes
It is, in my view, also an indication that conservative change is something that the American people want to see. I think you're going to see a growing movement across this country to get behind my candidacy and to propel this candidacy... Mitt Romney http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHsbJvd1A8Hj2N-SfDDingX9k3-RA FOXNews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Feb02/0,4670,CampaignRdp,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF2EevDSPkCSfkiYptsdEw9WS7s1Q Feb 2, 2008
78169 105136 propel If China continues to press ahead towards free-market capitalism, it will surely propel the world to new levels of prosperity," the 81-year-old Greenspan predicted in his memoir, The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in a New World, released...