about : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s on the move
up and about
- r (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
in just about a minute
he's about 30 years old
I've had about all I can stand
we meet about once a month
- r all around or on all sides
dirty clothes lying around (or about)
let's look about for help
- r in the area or vicinity
a few spectators standing about
- r used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
wandering about with no place to go
people were rushing about
news gets around (or about)
- r in or to a reversed position or direction
- r in rotation or succession
turn about is fair play
- r (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
the job is (just) about done
- It's in just about everything--which may be harmful to you and the planet.
- Everything you need to know about the smartest man of the 20th century.
- Richard Lacayo: Looking Around is a web log about art, photography and architecture, produced by someone who is not an artist, not a photographer and not an architect, but who .
News & Articles
- About last weekend ...
You probably spent your holiday weekend sucking down Coronas and margaritas, and not thinking about the Battle of Puebla. You were celebrating the wrong holiday, and you didn't even make a phone call to your dad because you are awful. For shame. And you can't even use the excuse that you were watching too much baseball. No one watches that much baseball. There's just too much of it. That's why ...
June 17, 2013 - SB Nation
- Just thinking about money can corrupt you
Simply thinking about money can trigger people to lie, steal and make unethical decisions, new research shows.
June 17, 2013 - CNN Money
- Tips About Traveling with an Infant have been Released on Kids Activities Blog
Great tips about traveling with an infant together with vacation essentials have been published on Kids Activities Blog. Check out these tips from seasoned moms before heading out for summer vacation. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10784282.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Chris Bosh in Toronto Sun
It's not about the money,Bosh said. "It's not about anything else, except for winning. We're going to bring winning to Miami."
- Barack Obama in CNN
After the numbers came out, Obama said the country is headed in the right direction but added, "The recession dug us a hole of about 8 million jobs deep."
- Joe Biden in The Associated Press
I remain, as I have been from the beginning, extremely optimistic about the government being formed here,Biden told reporters.